< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=2935984103186078&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Links & Connectors

Links and Connectors can be used to add an ornament in jewelry designs, create multiple charms, or can even be used as dangling details. They make wonderful and innovative accents in necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Jowele offer a wide variety of shape and style of Connectors for jewelry design.

There are 1359 products.

Showing 1-60 of 1359 item(s)

Active filters

>6
$21.09
>12
$19.98
>24
$18.87

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Wing, Size 26x10mm, Hole 0.7mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$18.62
>12
$17.64
>24
$16.66

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Size 22x17mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack, (Golden, White Gold, Rose Gold, Gun Black) Plated

>6
$20.61
>12
$19.53
>24
$18.45

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Hand with Evil Eye, Size 25x18mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.05
>12
$17.10
>24
$16.15

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Little Girl, Size 21x10mm, Hole 1.5mm, 16pcs/pack

>6
$18.05
>12
$17.10
>24
$16.15

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Flower, Size 31x10mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$19.10
>12
$18.09
>24
$17.09

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Flower, Size 31x10mm, Hole 0.8mm, 16pcs/pack

>6
$16.72
>12
$15.84
>24
$14.96

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Size 29x10mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$21.28
>12
$20.16
>24
$19.04

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Size 29x10mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$19.48
>12
$18.45
>24
$17.43

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Heart, Size 15x21mm, Hole 0.6mm, 10pcs/pack

>6
$21.95
>12
$20.79
>24
$19.64

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Heart, Size 34x10mm, Hole 0.7mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.62
>12
$17.64
>24
$16.66

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Heart, Size 34x10mm, Hole 0.7mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$16.72
>12
$15.84
>24
$14.96

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Heart, Size 27x8mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$17.39
>12
$16.47
>24
$15.55

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Heart, Size 29x12mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack

>5
$20.40
>6
$20.61
>12
$19.53

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Heart, Size 29x12mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$15.39
>12
$14.58
>24
$13.77

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Cross, Size 32x11mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack, (Golden, Rose Gold, White Gold) Plated

>6
$24.23
>12
$22.95
>24
$21.68

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Cross, Size 23x12mm, Hole 0.8mm, 40pcs/pack

>6
$18.05
>12
$17.10
>24
$16.15

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Mascot, Size 32x8mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$16.05
>12
$15.21
>24
$14.36

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Lily, Size 32x8mm, Hole 0.7mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$17.39
>12
$16.47
>24
$15.55

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Arrow, Size 36x8mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$20.14
>12
$19.08
>24
$18.02

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Lily, Size 32x9mm, Hole 0.7mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$23.09
>12
$21.87
>24
$20.66

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Circle With Two Girls, Size 21x19mm, Hole 0.9mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$20.14
>12
$19.08
>24
$18.02

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Guanyin Buddha, Size 24x18mm, Hole 0.8mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$21.28
>12
$20.16
>24
$19.04

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Round, Size 15x11mm, Hole 0.7mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.62
>12
$17.64
>24
$16.66

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Circle with Star and Moon, Size15x11mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$15.39
>12
$14.58
>24
$13.77

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Round, Size 24x19mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$17.39
>12
$16.47
>24
$15.55

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Round, Size 24x19mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.05
>12
$17.10
>24
$16.15

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Round, Size 24x19mm, Hole 1.6mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$25.18
>12
$23.85
>24
$22.52

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Little Boy, Size 20x17mm, Hole 1.6mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.52
>12
$17.55
>24
$16.57

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Hand, Size 25x20mm, Hole 0.7mm, 10pcs/pack

>6
$19.66
>12
$18.63
>24
$17.59

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Mask, Size 22x12mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack, (White Gold, Rose Gold, Gun Black) Plated

>6
$16.25
>12
$15.39
>24
$14.54

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Little Girl, Size 14x13mm, Hole 1.5mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$21.00
>12
$19.89
>24
$18.79

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Sun, Size 19x14mm, Hole 1.2mm, 40pcs/pack

>6
$16.34
>12
$15.48
>24
$14.62

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Round, Size 20x16mm, Hole 1.3mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$20.61
>12
$19.53
>24
$18.45

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Leaf, Size 32x14mm, Hole 1mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$20.61
>12
$19.53
>24
$18.45

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Arrow, Size 32x8mm, Hole 0.8mm, 20pcs/pack

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Teardrop with Evil Eyes, Size 26x18mm, Hole 0.8mm, 10pcs/pack

>6
$16.05
>12
$15.21
>24
$14.36

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Heart, Size 18x29mm, Hole 1mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$20.33
>12
$19.26
>24
$18.19

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Owl, Size 16x15mm, Hole 0.6mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$16.15
>12
$15.30
>24
$14.45

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Owl, Size 19x19mm, Hole 1mm, 12pcs/pack, (Golden, White Gold, Gun Black) Plated

>6
$21.56
>12
$20.43
>24
$19.29

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Fish, Size 22x11mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$19.66
>12
$18.63
>24
$17.59

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Eyes, Size 29x8mm, Hole 1mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$28.12
>12
$26.64
>24
$25.16

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Eyes, Size 29x14mm, Hole 0.7mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$26.60
>12
$25.20
>24
$23.80

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Eyes, Size 26x14mm, Hole 0.7mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$19.95
>12
$18.90
>24
$17.85

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Foot, Size 20x9mm, Hole 0.7mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.15
>12
$17.19
>24
$16.23

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Cross, Size 29x17mm, Hole 0.8mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$20.14
>12
$19.08
>24
$18.02

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Honeycomb, Size 28x11mm, Hole 1.4mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$18.62
>12
$17.64
>24
$16.66

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Paper Clip, Size 30x8mm, Hole 1.2mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.62
>12
$17.64
>24
$16.66

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Size 37x1mm, Hole 1mm, 30pcs/pack

>6
$19.66
>12
$18.63
>24
$17.59

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Flower Strip, Size 37x6mm, Hole 1.5mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$20.33
>12
$19.26
>24
$18.19

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Size 37x5mm, Hole 1mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$18.34
>12
$17.37
>24
$16.41

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Size 37x9mm, Hole 1.4mm, 20pcs/pack

>6
$22.23
>12
$21.06
>24
$19.89

Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Links, Size 41x6mm, Hole 1.3mm, 20pcs/pack

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password