< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=2935984103186078&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Gemstone

There are 17 products.

Showing 1-17 of 17 item(s)

Active filters

>6
$7.07
>12
$6.70
>24
$6.32

Gemstone Bracelet Adjustable Faceted Round Inner Diameter 40 ~ 80mm Gemstone 4mm Hole 0.8mm 10pcs / pack

>6
$8.17
>12
$7.74
>24
$7.31

Natural Black Lava & Faceted Hematite Beaded Stretch Bracelets, with Alloy Charms, Round & Abacus, 58~60mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.27
>12
$5.00
>24
$4.72

Natural Black Lava Mixed Gemstone Beaded Stretch Bracelets, with Double Alloy Beads, Round, 60mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.27
>12
$5.00
>24
$4.72

Natural Black Lava Mixed Gemstone Beaded Stretch Bracelets, with Alloy Beads, Round, 58mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.85
>12
$5.54
>24
$5.24

Natural Black Lava Mixed Gemstone Beaded Stretch Bracelets, with Alloy Charms & Magnetic Clasps, 62mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.85
>12
$5.54
>24
$5.24

Natural Black Lava Mixed Gemstone Beaded Stretch Bracelets, with Alloy Spacer Beads & Magnetic Clasps, 60mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.85
>12
$5.54
>24
$5.24

Natural Black Lava Beaded Stretch Bracelets, Gemstone and Alloy Charm Bracelets, with Alloy Spacer Beads, 58mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.85
>12
$5.54
>24
$5.24

Natural Black Lava Beaded Stretch Bracelets, with Gemstone and Alloy Charms, inner diameter 58mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.87
>12
$5.56
>24
$5.25

Natural Black Lava Beaded Stretch Bracelets, with Gemstone and Alloy Spacer Beads, 63mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$8.19
>12
$7.75
>24
$7.32

Colorfull Natural Lava Stretch Bracelets, with Gemstone and Alloy Charms, Round & Cube, 62~63mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$5.85
>12
$5.54
>24
$5.24

Natural Black Lava Beaded Stretch Bracelets, Gemstone and Maitreya Buddha Charm Bracelets, Beads 8mm, 59mm, 5 pcs/pack

>6
$4.15
>12
$3.93
>24
$3.72
Price $4.38

Synthetic Luminous Stone Beads Bracelets, Luminous green/Luminous blue, Bead size 16mm, Inner Diameter 71mm, 14 beads/strand

>6
$11.07
>12
$10.48
>24
$9.90
From Price $11.65

Amethyst (Rose Quartz) Lovely Pig Bracelets, Size 10x10x14mm, Hole 1mm, x1strand

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password