Tiger's eye cabochon - Natural stone - Jewelry creation idea
Discover our precious stone cabochon of Tiger's eye in a variety of cuts and shapes: oval, drop and round. You will find the Tiger Eye cabochon that will suit your jewelry creation for men or women.
what is the Tiger Eye?
Tiger eye is a type of quartz mineral known for its golden to brownish-red color and its chatoyancy, a unique optical phenomenon that creates a shimmering effect when light strikes the stone. It is also known as tiger eye or tiger iron.
This stone is found in several countries, such as South Africa, Australia, India and the United States. It is often used in jewelry and has become a popular stone for men's accessories, especially for bracelets and cufflinks.
Beyond its aesthetic appeal, tiger's eye is attributed with several metaphysical properties. It is believed to bring clarity and focus to the mind and promote positivity and emotional stability. It is also believed to protect against negative energies and promote courage and self-confidence.
Many people use tiger's eye for meditation and spiritual practices. It is also used in crystal healing to promote physical and emotional healing.
In summary, tiger's eye is a beautiful and unique stone that has aesthetic and metaphysical properties. It is very popular in jewelry and is believed to promote mental clarity, emotional stability and courage.
If you want to know more about its history and its virtues of the natural stone of Tiger's eyefind this information in our Blog.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert designer, you will find our precious stones in Tiger's Eye thread to create your to create your handmade jewelry prototypes (such as bracelets and bracelets for men and/or women).
how to use cabochon?
Cabochon is a type of gemstone that has a flat bottom and domed top, making it perfect for use in jewelry. Here's how to use cabochon in your jewelry projects:
1. Choose your cabochon: The first step is to choose the cabochon you want to use. There are many types of cabochons available, including amethyst, lapis lazuli and agate, etc.
2. Choose the setting: Once you have chosen the cabochon, you need to choose a mount that will hold it securely. There are many types of settings, such as claw, bezel and glue settings.
3. Prepare the setting: If you are going to use a claw or bezel mount, you will need to prepare it by bending the claws or cutting the bezel to fit the size of your cabochon.
4. Set the cabochon: Once you have prepared the setting, you can set the cabochon. If you are using a glue-on setting, you will need to apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the cabochon before placing it in the setting.
5. Secure the cabochon: Finally, secure the cabochon in place. If you are using a prong or bezel setting, you can gently bend the prongs or push the bezel over the cabochon to hold it in place. If you use a glue setting, you will need to allow the glue to dry completely before putting on the jewelry.
For example, you can use a natural gemstone cabochon in a claw setting to create a beautiful ring, or a gemstone cabochon in a bezel setting to create a pendant.